A List Of Unique Dissertation Topics About Social Media
Your dissertation is one of the largest papers that you will have to be asked to write throughout your education. It is an important paper that most programs ask that you complete to get your degree. When you are working towards, writing your dissertation, you will realize that one of the hardest parts is deciding what to write it on.
The topic for this paper is so difficult to decide on mostly because it has to be completely unique. You have to make sure that you choose a topic that will add to the overall information on the subject. It is so important that you also choose something that you think is interesting as well because you will have to spend a lot of time researching that topic. Here are some topics to get you started. You may need to narrow down these topics to a specific company, time period, or location.
- Digital Marketing: use of social media in the appliance industry
- Pinterest versus Instagram: analyzing the effectiveness of social media
- Social media’s assistance in criminology
- Privacy issues: how social media causes serious privacy risks
- Innovative strategies: using social media to get ahead of your competitors
- Social advocacy and politics: analysis of laws and regulations
- Analyzing the uses of several social media sites: which one to choose for current events
- Marketing via social media: is the word getting out
- Cultivating a brand: utilizing publishing platforms and networking elements
When you have chosen the topic that you are going to write about, you have to develop a proposal to present to the board. You will have to get your topic approved before you start writing it. In this part of the process you will need to make sure that you prove that you can pull off your paper. That means that you will have to put information in the proposal that lists the sources that you will use in your study and why they will be suitable.
Get an example to help you understand exactly what is expected of you and how you will need to format the paper. It is a great way to know how to go forward. You can use this information to create an outline so that you can focus your efforts. You can cut down on your overall research time by knowing what you are looking for and what you need to take note of.