- Pros of a thesis writing company
- Picking a good thesis writer
- Getting thesis introduction samples
- US Foreign Policy subjects
- Working with thesis writing services
- A risk-free dissertation purchase
- Topics for a sample MBA thesis
- New MBA thesis topics
- Finding dissertation editing help
- Getting a free thesis template
- Crafting a Criminology MSc thesis
- Thesis templates in Nursing
- Psychology dissertation topics
- Citing an MLA thesis paper
- A purchase of a thesis
- Professional thesis writing help
- Renewable power thesis ideas
- Sports marketing thesis topics
- Impressing a defense committee
- Topic ideas for a thesis in politics
- Getting a thesis methods sample
- Picking a Psychology thesis topic
Picking Up Interesting PhD Thesis Topics In Zoology: 7 Great Ideas
When you choose a topic for a PhD thesis in zoology, you need to think of the best way to enrich the field of study you are most interested in. This paper must have high educational value, so you will need to conduct extensive research in order to identify any blanks in the current knowledge of the subject.
A PhD thesis must either fill one (or more) of these blanks or introduce a brand new idea and explain how it affects the existing studies. This requires an extensive amount of work and you need to make sure that you actually have the means to achieve this goal before you make the final decision on your thesis topic. Therefore, it’s best to start thinking about it and doing the necessary research while you are still studying.
Take a look at the following prompts that can help you come up with some good ideas for your own dissertation:
- 1. The role of computational biology in developing animal-derived pharmaceuticals.
- 2. Understanding sensorimotor control: a study of seal ions behaviors and sensorimotor control.
- 3. Detecting patterns in otter behavior to understand the animal’s cognitive process.
- 4. Identifying and understanding the enzymes involved in pyrethyroid resistance in cattle.
- 5. Understanding cells through using 3D models created with the help of computational biology.
- 6. Understanding the effects of lipoprotein on horses.
- 7. Changes in the mating behavior of primates caused by the evolution.
Whether you get inspiration from one of these ideas or from something else, you need to know that the topic you choose must be interesting not only to you but also to your prospective employers. These people may not take the time to actually read your PhD thesis, but they will see the title in your CV.
In addition, do not forget that your topic must be relevant, and writing this kind of paper takes a lot of time. Therefore, you need to choose a subject that should remain at the forefront of people’s minds for a while. It will be easier to pick up on trends like this if you follow the news and subscribe to field-specific publications. Study a few issues from a couple of years ago and try to identify the patterns.
The most important thing, however, is for you to genuinely like the topic. If you aren’t interested in this particular area of zoology in general, creating a strong high quality paper will become very hard as it will be almost impossible to keep yourself motivated.
© 2012 RMetzner-GreenEarth
PhD Dissertation - Solving Common And Specific Writing Struggles